
On my feet all day at work today.
I had forgotten how many stairs I have to run up and down every day.
Wish I could use a scooter.
I know, it wouldn't solve the stairs issue, not going up anyway...heh.
We have so much stuff to organize now that the afternoon club is moving to it's own space. Fitting it all in will be a challenge. Looking forward to using the crafting items though. Fun projects... you'll be seeing pictures at some point. I'm taking my camera with me for the next two days and you get to see what we're setting up.
Oh and total bummer... we have to go shopping at IKEA tomorrow.
Don't know how I'll manage that :D
Floor pillows etc.
In other news..
..it's quite warm here... my feet swell up and feel like they are boiling..
Hate that.
I woke up last night because of it..
I think I need to ice my feet before going to sleep :P
Or something.
Ikea is good for the organizational soul! I was there tonight but for stuff for my redecorated kitchen.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see those projects and how the room looks.