Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reflections

Throughout the summer I was looking for reflections through my camera lens.
Here are a few.

Dining room on the grandfather clock.


My orchid on the dining room glass tabletop.


Pot on the stove.


Me on my perfume bottle :)


Niina's dollhouse on a frame in our bedroom.


A plant on the little mirrors I have hanging in our bedroom window.



Saara's room on her wardrobe doors.


Greenery on our mailbox.


Our house on our car.


Me on my on the door of my mom's old house.


The garden on the playhouse door.


Sky in a bucket :)


Waterheater on the toaster.


And the forest in a puddle.
I'm still keeping my eyes open for more.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful shots - everyday life from a different perspective. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loistavia oivalluksia! ja ihania kuvia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...and so very creative. That could be a whole gallery show

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)