Saturday, August 22, 2009

The color of the day

One of my least favorite colors.
Purple.

On my hip and thigh area of my left leg.
One.huge.bruise.
Size of my hand.

I slipped on the concrete basement stairs wednesday morning...
It's better now.
Not as painful as it was.

I should be going to shop for new pants tomorrow, so it better be better... heh.

Busy week at work, trying to get into a routine with these kids.
We have a couple loud ones.
One that never listens.
An eyeroller....
A hugbunny.
A spacecadet.
A few sweeties.
One question-asker...

A well rounded group.
:)

Today I'm all about laundry.
Third load going up on the line after I hit "publish".

This makes me happy.

I've never before gotten a store bought orchid to bloom again!
I owe my friend Pia thanks for the tip about a east facing window.
There's a clear beautiful sky... off to enjoy it and hang laundry.

1 comment:

  1. share your orchid tips please! Mine has sprouted a big new leaf...no new stems though

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)