Sunday, August 09, 2009

life. in general...


(moss on the playhouse roof)
Saara's having lots of tests done, we'll be seeing a specialist doctor and a nutritionist in the near future also.
Her tummy has still been hurting her and I've (even before consulting the nutritionist) taken all soy off her diet. Man is that stuff everywhere! You'd never think... but soy lecithin is used a lot. And the worst bit? It's in all chocolate. Every single one I've looked at so far. AND her favorite cookies...ugh. Luckily many favorites escaped the "damnation, this too?"- list
We grumble and go on.
It could be worse.
I met up with some classmates again on friday. We enjoyed the sun, drinks and food at HSS (Helsingfors Segelsällskap), a yacht club on an island. Looovely place. Fun friends. It is so good to have friends you can share everything with. No pretense. Honest good time. Met up at 6pm, was home at 1.30am :D
Yesterday we stopped by at my sister-in-law's 30th birthday bash. We were having a great time and then Niina got a tummy ache and we had to leave in a hurry...
It's my last day of vacation today.
Back at work tomorrow, setting the place up. School starts on Thursday, so there's three days to hopefully get a lot done. Niina's coming with me, she just told me. We might even have lunch at the McDonald's near by... a little treat for my helper.
Saara wants to nothing to do with school until thursday, heh.
I better get a start on dinner now...
How can it be 5.15pm already???
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I know school starting too soon! Will you be back into your regular room with the mold mess cleaned up? I hope so. Congrats to Niina on the new phone. good luck back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Hei!

    Vinkkinä soija-allergiaan, soijatonta suklaata on ainakin maailmankaupoissa myytävässä reilunkaupan/luomusuklaissa -jopa eri makuja :-)
    T: yks soija-allergikko

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)