With GPS, I might add, which made Mika very happy.
Although had we blindly obeyed that voice over the next three days, we would have
- driven through a stone wall more than once
- hopped off a bridge
Luckily we could also opt for common sense :)
I like road trips.... just sitting and watching the awesome scenery.


There we are, at a toll booth.


First sign for the next day's destination, Mont Saint Michel.



The kiddos enjoyed the space in the backseat and also the fact that they were allowed to eat in the car! Niina's holding her new friend from Disneyland, Stitch.

We arrived in Dinan, a very old town, the ramparts around it built in the late 1200's. We stayed at a delightful little hotel. I warmly recommend them, if you are ever headed that way.
It's a pretty little town.








I can see it now, a new minature town of that small beautiful town in France.
ReplyDelete