Monday, July 05, 2010

Un-earthing some older pages

Digging up some pages I haven't shown you before.. yes that can happen on occasion ;P

-44 ice creams-

Walking into the Ben & Jerry's in Bath and saying: I'll be the last in line and I'll pay for it all...
The look on the girls' faces when they saw the line.. LOL!
Bunches of Prima flowers and lots of brads on this one.

-Cooking with Jamie-

I do so love Jamie Oliver's recipes..

Added dimensional glue on top of the alphabet stickers.
-Irish connection-

Look, no photo!
This talks about how I used to have a penpal in Cork and how after not hearing a peep for 15 years he found me on facebook :D

-like snow-
Kind of hard to tell where this one ends as it is on a white background, sorry...

-cold-

Documenting the time our fridge bit the dust...

-miniature-

Mary's house and LOTS of photos. The collages were made with the Flickr mosaic maker.

-reflections-

Piled loads of BG tags behind the photos, the edges were gone over with white ink.
This is a few years back... Loved how Saara was checking that Niina would start with the right foot :)

-the sound the sail makes-

Sometimes when I really miss sailing all I need to do is to walk on a pier and listen to all those familiar sounds...

-Sims2-

Another oldie.. Sims has sort of passed in our house, for Saara atleast.
There are rub ons on the black chipboard letters.

-water games-

That dog loved water...

1 comment:

  1. ihania, ihan kaikki.

    tuota purjehduskaipuuleiskaa lukiessa, haistoin meren, kuulin lokit ja tunsin merituulen. ihanaa. Ja upeasti jatkettu kuvaa tekstillä.

    kuvaton leiska sai mut taas hetkeksi ajattelemaan naamakirjaan liittymistä, mutta ei kuitenkaan.

    olet sinä vaan taitava.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)