Tuesday, November 01, 2011

....boo...


I am aware that Halloween has landed in a way to Finland..
It's an opportunity to throw nice masquerade parties without it being odd, you know?

Ever since our years in Michigan, it has had a slight foothold in our house. Some years we carve a pumpkin. Some years not. This was one of those "not" years.
However I do have a nice collection of ghouls and ghosties that keep us company on Halloween week. The big one at the back joined in yesterday.
I do love the bunch.

The school I work at has had a Halloween tradition since the days of yore..
But, for some reason, this year they have decided our halloween hullabaloo will be on November 4th.. not the friday before Halloween, but the one after.. sigh..
So you won't be seeing my halloween get-up until then :)
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I think I just may send you some of my favorite spooky decorations...stating your faves now will affect the package sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ghost with the pigtails is my favorite! ...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)