Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Saturday sewing

My old Singer was.. well if not humming, then atleast working hard on Saturday.
I had a list you see...

First I needed to make Susie the camera strap cover I had promised her.
It was mailed today, so it should reach you next week!


Then I cut and hemmed this fabric piece into three kitchen towels.


Yes, from the "cannot-for-the-life-of-me-pass-without-digging-into-half-priced-Marimekko-scraps-bin".


These will be a surprise present for a sweet friend.

Oh I wish I could see her face when she opens the package!

On Pinterest I came across a cute tutorial for a tiny zippered pouch for your ear buds.
I don't know about you, but mine are as a rule, always tangled.
This might be the solution.


While I was at it I made three :)



I still have some more presents I'll be making :)

There's a scarf, a huggy monster and something for my co-workers, I better not tell about yet...

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I love your fabrics and I love your craftiness and your thoughtfulness- can't wait to receive a handmade Susanna creation. Thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)