
I still have a little "meh" feeling about this page, but I'll let it slide, as I can't figure out what's missing :P maybe some more black stitching under the journaling to anchor it?
These three share a birthday, but Saara gets to be the coolest as she's a year older than the boys.
-4th grade-

What does Niina like best about 4th grade?
Her homeroom, art and music teachers... I like those people too :)
I dumped some antique (yup, yup) KI Memories alphas on the page, as I was never going to use them up otherwise...
-season three-

Glee! Yay!
I watch it online....
-lovin' life-

Yes indeed.
She has a piercing.
It's called a rook.
I really like this page.
-almost-

Thinking about the Shel Silverstein poem that says: almost perfect, but not quite...
Three cousins, three identical summer dresses..
One very stubborn toddler who didn't want anything to do with said dress :P
-snaphappy-

You thought I take a lot of photos?
Oh no.
I'm venturing a guess that my friend has atleast 80 photos from this barbeque.
*grin*
I bought some great camera stamps and used them to make the background.
-STS-135-

This page just makes me happy.
To look at..
The fact that it was the last shuttle mission makes me sad..
The photos are a screenshot of the lift-off and the cool photo of the shuttle I found on the NASA website.
I've always been a bit of a space nut.
Well what do you know.. we're almost through the pile.. only four pages remain.. but those are DT pages you'll have to wait a bit to see ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)