
You will need:
2 cans of crushed tomatoes (I know.. the brand I got isn't in cans per say)
2 dl of water (that's 3/4 cups or so)
2 vegetable fond cubes
2 slices of toast (mine is oats)
4 cloves of garlic
200 g of cream cheese with red pepper and chili flavor (I've also used garlic flavor)
½ tbl oregano
The tomatoes go into the pot along with the water. I like using hot water.

Then you add the fond. The one I use is gel like, the dry cubes work just as well :)

Cut the crusts off the toast. I ended up using three slices as they were small.

Tear into crumbs and add to soup.

I crushed my garlic cloves, you can slice them, dice them.. whatever floats your garlic boat :D

Then sit down with a magazine while the soup simmers for 15 minutes.

Add the oregano. Now at this point you have the option of adding a little sweet chili sauce in there. I like the little kick it gives on a cold day. This time however, I was out of it.
I know.. *gasp* the horror of it...




vaikuttaa herkulliselta, sopisi varmasti hyvin tällaiselle vähän flunssaiselle :)
ReplyDelete