Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hidden...

 I have to point out that these posts aren't being delivered chronologically.. not all of them.
I've grouped some pics to separate upcoming posts.
I have a few tricks up my sleeve, you see..  ;)

 Sometimes the best thing to do in a big city is to get lost .
And try finding places you've only heard of.

 I started at the Seven Dials.

I had seen pictures of a secret rainbow colored alley...
It wasn't so easy to find it, I passed it twice before noticiing it.
Neal's Yard.
 Made me smile.
Wide.

But I had heard of another hidden treasure also..

 The last surviving Georgian street in central London.
Goodwin's Court.

Look at those windows...
Swoon.
 This little street was even better hidden.
You really have to have it marked on your map.
Totally worth getting lost for an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you really are having a wonderful time. Love all your photos (whatever order they are in)and it looks like you found a few doors to add to your collection.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noi vikat kuvat näyttää siltä ku ne ois suoraan Potterista. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)