Monday, May 07, 2012

What we ate...

Soooo.. when I last Wednesday promised to come around with recipe links the next day, you did read that as next week, yes?
*grin*

The plan was to make yummy barbeque food, so I started by making this simple barbeque sauce for the chicken.
 All I can say is that that Martha sure knows her stuff!

 I'm not a fan of onions, never have been, but even I can appreciate how pretty red onion wedges look.
    
 They were for the barbecued pork and apple (why oh why do my fingers want to type it as aplle!!?)  kebabs. Yuuuummm.....

 These were served together with a green salad and crash hot potatos.

 As appetizers I made crostinis. This recipe was superb!
 I swear I could have eaten only these all night....

Donuts are a traditional part of Finnish May Day celebrations, but I've never really cared for the traditional ones made in oil. So when I came across this recipe for baked donuts, I thought I'd give it a go.
Brilliant.
Just delicious!
 Needless to say we ate very well.

And I found all these reciped via Pinterest.
Gotta love that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)