Our breakfast café on the corner.
Literally.. by name and location.
*grin*
Our lunch place at Covent Garden.
We ate here the first evening.
Loved how it is so common for locals to go out to eat regularly.
It was fun to see the regulars being greeted and accomodated :)
Good food too!
My brother and I went for a drink one night.
The girls were really bummed they weren't allowed to stay...
My brother recommended this place and we ended up eating there twice as the girls loved it.
I have to admit, the best burgers I've ever had.
If you are in London, go!
Byron at Earls Court, run by some very nice Italians :D

I'm normally not too keen on milk shakes, but decided to try it.
Oh my.
You know a good milk shake when the straw is still standing after you've devoured half of it.
Next time I'm in London, I'm having another :)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)