Wednesday, May 02, 2012

May Day mayhem

 I hope your Vappu (what we call May Day, although we already start the party on May day Eve... for us both days are Vappu, nice and simple)
We have a tradition with friends of ours, that we get together at our house or their's (alternating years), and take it easy and eat well.The kids always provide us with a play. This year was no exception, we were treated to a mystery of The Half Eaten Donut...
We were at our house and I decorated the table to look bright and happy.
(Thanks to our art teacher for the idea.. totally stole that one)  :D
My favorite tray...
We filled the glasses with some goooooood stuff!

These bears were whittled by my grandfather, Niina made them appropriate party hats.

Niina also made this cool clay mask in art class.
(we switched to pink bubbly after the first bottle was empty)
 
Tomorrow I'll share the recipes for what we ate.
It all was very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)