Sick today. I'll post my photo-a-day pics tomorrow along with my adventurous weekend stories. They involve shopping, being in the doghouse for scratching the rear bumper on the car, birthday parties and hubby flying to Germany. Sigh.
OMG sis, Nolan was sick today too! Poor baby, and no one to take care of you...I am still trying to convince DH to move to Finland. You know last week he was considering it - but only if we left the 11 year old here - meanie!
I watched Willy Wonka - Wow, still creepy but in a whole new way!
hope you feel better in the morning!!
ReplyDeleteugh! sorry you're sick ..get well soon. I'm ready to hear about your weekend!
ReplyDeleteOMG sis, Nolan was sick today too! Poor baby, and no one to take care of you...I am still trying to convince DH to move to Finland. You know last week he was considering it - but only if we left the 11 year old here - meanie!
ReplyDeleteI watched Willy Wonka - Wow, still creepy but in a whole new way!