Day three of being sick.
The house looks like a bomb went off as all I've been able to do is to fill the dishwasher. Dirty laundry on the floor, the girls' rooms are horrid, I haven't aired the house (ick), the kitchen...sigh... I'm happy you can't see the crumbs in this photo!
This is where I've camped, the couch. With my nasal spray, tissues, phones and chocolate within reach. In fact I think I'll go crawl back there...
Hoping I'll be able to kick this thing soon.
Oh and Mika informed he won't be coming home until tomorrow. Great.


You poor thing.... I hope you get better real soon!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you poor thing :( Hope you feel better real soon! Get some rest & if I were you, I wouldn't even worry about the house. {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! Great photo ideas! LOVE the shots!! Hey - at least you have an excuse - ha ha, my house is a mess too but because I've been scrapping for a couple days finishing up some project deadlines...yikes! LOL!! I hope you feel better and have a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDeleteSending get well vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!I really like how your kitchen is set up!
ReplyDeleteOh no, nothing worse than being sick for the holidays. Get well soon! (And for the record, the house doesn't look bad at all.)
ReplyDeleteSending get well vibes your way! {{{{hugs}}} Love your couch by the window!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon. It sucks to be sick when there are kids to take care of.
ReplyDeleteI hope you start to feel better soon! Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteHa! You call that messy?! Geez you should see this place!
ReplyDeleteGet better soon! love those jammies btw :)