Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Coincidence?

Or conspiracy, LOL...
This ad came in the mail today. Yes, my votives.




Like I said I buy one new color a year, they have two price groups and for some reason I fall in love with the more expensive ones, go figure. They come in 20 colors, so I've got my work cut out for me.
I wanted also to show you a fun detail on two of these, the glass changes color depending on if it's natural light or lightbulb/flame. Aren't these cool?


The rose/olive is my latest arrival. I bought it today.
Yes, I caved in.

So, onto the daily photo challenge :o)

This time of year, I start wandering into my favorite yarn store. I never ever walk out empty handed. My projects are small, scarves, shawls, socks, gloves and hats. I already knitted that fuzzy green scarf for me and I'm crocheting the white mohair one as a Christmas gift. I work on these while I watch tv at night. I've apparently inherited this trait from my great-grandma, never being able to have idle hands.
I wish I had taken a photo of the shawl I made for my sister a couple years back... I really liked that one.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    I want to rub my face in your yarn. So soft looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Love the yarn photo! Yum!!!

    Tarri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yarn! I buy too much of it. I crochet in front of the TV too:) Can't knit to save my life though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the yarn photo. the textures are awsome and there's such great movement in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Oh bliss! Your yarn pic is amazing. I just want to curl up in it! So warm and inviting. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yarn, I'm jealous of those that knit. But it's not like I have the time to devote learning either. And I love the votive holders. Cool pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:51 PM

    I am so loving those votive holders! And I LOVE your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could just about feel the softness! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for reminding me to finish the afghan I've been working on for 10 years, lol, hubby will be so delighted when I'm done - it's for him! great photo of your yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:18 PM

    holy smokes you are popular these days, look at my little comment at the very bottom here :0)... my opinion, is that it is DEFINITELY a conspiracy, or maybe it is just a meant to be?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:11 AM

    You know sis, I get so many complements on it - it is soooo gorgeous! Would you like me to take a photo for you??? It would be my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:14 AM

    hmmmmmm - we share a votive obsession! Not at all unusual - now if they only came with tupla inside they would be the perfect gift =)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the yarn! your friends are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo love that ad! and that photo makes me watnt to touch it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)