Thursday, November 17, 2005

I love these colors!

I've been crafting today. Every Christmas I give my dear friend some ornaments I have made. Over the past 10 years, I've pretty much decorated their tree LOL!
This year I decided on my favorite colors in honor of the last bitty scraps from last years xmas KI Memories papers. I think I'll need to make a few for myself too. These are just so yummy!

This is another project I started today (like I don't have enough to do...but at least this can be done while watching tv):

I saw this in a magazine yesterday and got out my white felt and started cutting snow flowers.... I have to cut 86 more though!

OK, so tell us already, huh? I hear you impatiently tapping your collective foot ;o)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire absolutely rocked! Voldemort was every bit as horrendously brilliant as I had imagined him. So were poor Ron's dress robes ROFL! And I'm starting to like Neville more... hmmm....Go see it for yourself! You'll enjoy it! I promise.

19 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how soft these lights look. I'm gonna have to try it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornaments & I love those lights! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments and awesome light idea. Might be "stealing " that one from you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:10 PM

    oooooooooohhhh ...what a FABULOUS idea for your lights! Think I might have to do that one ...I now have a white stair rail just like you, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So i'm an idiot, do you just cut out the flowers and push them through the lights? Can you "enlighten" (GROAN) a dumb blonde? I LOVE this idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:16 PM

    LOVE the ornaments!! Very cool and how special to have homemade ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! Those are just gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:53 PM

    very cool flowers!!! you've inspired me! did you get a pattern for those flowers? or what? Your ornaments are so cute! I'm busy making mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Holy cow! Both projects are gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the flower lights. SO pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute ornaments!I`m lovin those colors together also,I have been seeing them together in alot of the stores to,Those lights are awesome,WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:14 PM

    I love those colors too! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I love your ornaments and the lights too! they are sooo beautiful...wanna come to NY and make some for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:26 AM

    so quit bragging on seeing that movie already would ya? :0) You shouldn't have, those ornaments are just plain perfect!! And the lights, ingenious, but I would cut off my fingers cutting out 86 flowers.......or more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those ornaments are adorable, you have lucky friends!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6:44 AM

    Gorgeous! Everything you've posted is lovely. The ornaments are so fun and bright, and the lights are so soft and pretty. Wow, wow, wow! Great photos of everything too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, you talented, crafty girl. I love all your Christmas projects. Your photos are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Oh man, your ornaments are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:21 PM

    I LOVE your ornaments! And the white flowers are too darling.

    Thanks for the info on HP, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love those colors too-that is the color scheme in my house ;) love the ordaments and the lights.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)