Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lazy Thursday

It's another dark day here, I've had the lights on all day!
And what am I doing?
This:

Having fun :o)


Now onto results of yesterday's text messaging.
Olivia got herself a date.
Saara however didn't have luck. The 1st one she asked already had a date and the 2nd said no :o( He didn't say if he already had a date. Saara will still try one more possibility today. Keep your fingers crossed, ok? She's so sensitive...

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    yay for colorful paper/layouts in the land of the dark!

    and oooooh.....I hope she gets a date. But tell me...why are the girls calling the boys?? LOL tsk tsk. IN MY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh goodies lovely - I hope the date thing works out and I agree with Torm what happened to the boys asking ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the heartache! the stress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gottta love the scrapping shots! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic.....looks like my desk right now :) Have fun scrapping & I hope you get some sunshine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:25 PM

    I want to come play!

    Ohh poor thing. She will find somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Hope I can get my stuff out today . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish I was having that kind of fun@

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:22 PM

    i wanna come play! so fun!


    i hope she gets that date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:45 PM

    KI "My Girl" papers and cute girl photos, a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo mosh, can I come over and play with you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your messy table. It looks like mine, but mine is even more messy.

    Hope the date-thing works out for Saara! Keeping my fingers crossed.

    Oh, and I know about the dark days. I almost haven't seen any light today at all.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)