Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting unstuck

I got stuck on my journal and have been falling behind day after day.
Today I finally got three pages done, hoping to get the rest done soon also.

I recycled the hearts from gift tags I made. The middle tag is one my DH made for me (although I did cut out the heart LOL)

I got stuck on this page for the longest time, just didn't know what to do with it. Still not sure if I like it much.

Give me light. Candles, strings of tiny bulbs, a roaring fire...

I've been working on LO's and schtuff for the next AMLT gallery. I'm pretty hyped about this, you'll be seeing some fun things with our theme for next month! Totally worth the wait :o)
I've been named Creative Team Leader with Courtney Kelly, we'll be issuing challenges for you to take part in. If you haven't already signed up for the A Million Little Things newsletter, go do it now: http://amillionlittlethings.com/index.php

What are you waiting? I said now ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    lol.........you are so funny my friend! Can't help but love the little innocent plug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages! Thanks for sharing. I also love a million little things, so I'm definitely signed up for their new letter.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:52 PM

    gettin' on that newsletter thing. you're bossy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:51 AM

    oooh, some awesome stuff there girly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)