
Winning the Eurovision Song contest still feels surreal.
We rock.
After 40 years of trauma being last or second to last. Being happy for the one or two consolation points our dear Nordic neighbors send our way.
Lordi scored alltime record points.
SWEET!
I mean we had never ever even scored the full 12 points from anyone. Now we got them eight times. I still understood the full points from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland. But from Greece and United Kingdom too? Way way way cool.
Hard to wipe this grin off my face.

(that is a traditional Lappish four wind hat on Mr Lordi's head. He is from Lapland)
Here are a couple links for you:
Helsingin Sanomat (our newspaper, in english..lol)
The official Eurovision site.

Rock really is a natural high.
Hallelujah!
too cool.
ReplyDeletethanks for the update!!
rock on!
All I can say is oh my gosh...... I was at the Scrap-A-Ganza event and totally missed it, I always like to watch. I was rooting for Belgium....yes not even my own country ....
ReplyDelete