Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rainy day

I was planning on yardwork today, but that plan went out the window as soon as I looked out the window :oP

So instead I've backed up my photos onto a dvd (patting myself on the back for remembering) and watched an old Sherlock Holmes (with Jeremy Brett, the only true Holmes) episode on tv.
Feeling lazy.

After a long hiatus I'm back to making "stuff" to sell on ebay. Hopefully I'll get some of it up later today. I'll be sure to come link you.

I better go make a shopping list, my dad is dropping by this evening and I'm thinking a pie is in order... hmmm... apple or blueberry?

But before I go I'll show you my favorite garden detail right now.
The two red tulips being hugged by the bleeding heart.
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)