Thursday, May 11, 2006

A little plug :o)

My brain has been on overload these past two weeks, too much going on.
I completely forgot to brag about the
awesome May gallery at AMLT!
We also have a
cool contest to enter.

Cindy's Splendor LO is amazing. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.

Out of my own, I really am happy with this one


4 comments:

  1. Great LO Susanna, the journaling is so true for most scrappers I think. Wish I could enter the contest but since I'm a slow scrapper this is not a good idea LOL
    grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:43 AM

    LOVE the layout SUS! And looove your new banner! Way too cute, though you probably aren't as wowed by it, lol... Plus if I ever did dry my clothes outside they'd stay out there for a few weeks and need to be washed a few times, instead of just piling up on my dining room table ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29 PM

    Love this layout too. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cool page, Susanna : )

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)