Well it just looks lonely since I'm not getting any comments.
I've had 130+ hits here in the last 5 days.
HINT HINT.
Yup, time to step up and do the right thing.
Heh.
Last week of school for Saara. Wooo hooo!
I've even changed my weather gizmo's caption... summer is here.
Yeah, redardless of the temps.
So... I can't find our garden shovels anywhere.
We have two. I used one just a week ago and now it's nowhere to be found.
Do we have a garden gnome who hides them? Or do the neighbor kids amuse themselves by snatching them?
I've no idea. And asking Mika is no use. See, he never ever touches or moves anything. Oh no. Stuff just levitates at his command. And then his memory is wiped clean. Probably with that cool gadget from Men In Black...major eyeroll. The fact remains, I cannot get the flowerbed moved without a shovel. Looks like I need to buy a new one. Want to bet the two old ones resurface the minute I come home? They'll be dancing on the steps singing: we were here aaaaallll the time.
Oh and another major gripe... the Alt Gr button on my keyboard is not working! Cannot figure it out... driving me bonkers.
I need to focus on something good.
Ummmm....
Let me think...
The sun is out :o)
I bet your shovels are with my hand-held pruners! Those sneaky gnomes. I'm willing to bet that Don has them hidden somewhere that he can't remember where he put them. You'd hate to see our garage!
ReplyDeletePoor lost shovels, I think they are with my wheelbarrow - now I know you are wondering how do you lose a whole wheelbarrow - but it has happened. I am willing to bet good money it was one of the kids playing in it that broke it and then disposed of the pieces!!! Don't be lonely - even when I only have time to breeze by - I LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the same thing, people read the blog but hardley post, I mean the hits don't produce themselves. Oh wel at least I'm being visited, but I agree it would be nice if visitors post every once in a while. Lucky you that a holiday is coming, we just had the may holiday so the next one is in july .... And the rainseason is still not over here in the Netherlands..... grts, D@nielle
ReplyDeletei'm sorry i have been a bit of a lurker lately...but i do read and enjoy i promise :)
ReplyDeletelurker checking in. ;) and i promise i don't have your shovel. lol
ReplyDeleteI love your banner! I enjoy reading your blog too. :O)
ReplyDeletei post more often than not
ReplyDelete:)
Sorry... I usually post. You know I check in about 5 times for every time you leave an entry. I think that YOU are the one who needs to post more!! LOL
ReplyDelete