Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ramblings on an ordinary day

Typed right like my minds processes...in random... lol.

-pretty day.
-still no shovels. crap.
-omg...Tawny...only you would lose a wheelbarrow. then again you are also the only person I know who brushes their teeth in bed... I shouldn't be surprised. (ps. I miss you, webcam date..)
-IKEA is evil. have I mentioned that before...? Go there for one item, come out with atleast eight.
-Saara's shelf arrived today, now I only need baskets to house her junk...I mean...stuff...
-my ebay auctions didn't sell...completely forgot it was a holiday weekend on that side of the 'puddle'
-so cool that the portaits Saara drew of our hairdressers were framed and on display at the salon
-never think your child can hold not puking for the 20 seconds it takes you to reach home
-what really irked me was that when I informed Mika about the puking, his first reaction was not to ask if the kid was ok...but rather how dirty the car was and was I cleaning it
-just look at all of you crawling out of the woodwork :o)
-got my issue of Legacy yesterday with my 'no paper, no glue' page

-saturday is the last day of school
-why is it when you pay lots of money your furniture still arrives flat in a box?
-I really should get my camera out more
-Oooohhhh Christine... I know you're out there... does Devery have a trip to Helsinki any time soon? I'm out of page protectors..lol...want to go to Staples? How about coming over to deliver in person, lol...
-love the long days...just getting dark now as I type (at 11pm)
-Sharyn, are you sure you don't have my shovel?

More tomorrow.
Suski out.
:o)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    shoot ...you caught me, LOL! sorry ...i'm really, really bad about not posting too often!
    can you believe he's in Finland RIGHT NOW! ...but he'll be back soon i'm sure. send me info on what you need & i'll hook you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:15 AM

    wow look at you SUs, I don't read for a week and come back to a treasure trove of entertaiment!! The shovel will show up as soon as a new one comes home, it needs friends, or maybe one for each of you??

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)