Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday challenge page


To view the pages individually and read the journaling, go
here.
The challenge was to do something to your photo, I sewed star buttons on mine.
I have two grumpy girls with me today.
Niina needs a nap and is refusing to take one.

I had to pick up Saara after just one hour of school. Her poncho got caught on a railing while playing tag and she fell on her back. She's got nasty bruises on her shoulder and scratches on her back. A huge scratch on her neck where the neckline of the poncho pulled (snapped the threads too, I have some repairing to do) and a bump on the head. Poor kid.
Not in the best of moods as she had to miss out on a fun city orienteering PE class.

And the worst news?
There's no red wine in the house.
I'll go cry in a corner now :oP

2 comments:

  1. Uggh, doesn't sound like a great day! Poor Saara!

    I tagged you on my blog, check it out and see if you want to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 AM

    poor girl! that sounds like it would have hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)