Thursday, September 21, 2006

New stuff


BOO to you too... I love Halloween.

Sweet baby. This one is so soft and pretty.

This
Girl Talk album is something Saara is coveting after if it doesn't sell...

These beauties are now up for sale on Ebay (thought I'd start that business up again after summer as my Paypal account is dangerously empty. It can't be empty..how will I ever buy all the new stuff I need..hehehee)
The link for ebay is on my sidebar.
The links above take you to 2peas, where they are also posted.

I've also posted a few LO's on 2peas. Namely

-
The Great Circus of Moscow

-
Butterfly

-
So cute

If you want to take a peek.

I'm off to go sniff some nasal decongestant and then attmpt to blow my nose.
I am not a happy camper right now. Blech.

3 comments:

  1. Sus, I had already spotted these on two peas before I came here. LOL about Saara wanting that book. I thought the same thing the minute I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suski - those are gorgeous!!! my fav is the halloween one. wow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:44 PM

    ah nasal decongestant. one of my favorites as well. :(

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)