I got a bit of a surprise when I got to page 154...

I happen to think this little thing about printing names is such a tease.
What I'd love to see is the title of the LO on there too. That way I'd also know which particular layout of them all caught her eye...
Hey, at least they spelled my name right...heheheheeeee...
I better go submit some more pages.
Sus, I think any and all of your layouts would catch their eye.
ReplyDeleteCool beans!
ReplyDeleteI saw that too and was wondering if you knew about it...I am going to have to go with the tease thing too...I think they should put them on their website...I would like to see it ;)
ReplyDeleteoh I didn't know you hadn't seen that! If we were ever online the same time I could have given you a high five! Miss you :)
ReplyDeletewhat a tease!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew there was something i was meantto email you about i saw your name a week or so ago :) ... get submitting girl xx
ReplyDeleteI still haven't gotten mine yet. Any day now. I'll be on the lookout for your name. :)
ReplyDeleteI flipped through this one at the store and saw your name. And smiled.
ReplyDelete:)
Very cool. Congrats!