Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Picking my jaw up from the floor...

I just won a dollhouse.
I mean...
I WON A DOLLHOUSE!
I WON A HUGE DOLLHOUSE!!!!!

Let me refrase that.

I WON THIS GORGEOUS DOLLHOUSE!!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Holy crap.
I can't believe it.

All I can say is GREENLEAF ROCKS!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats!!
    seriously you are making us all want one NOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!! That is SOME dollhouse!
    (Can I move in? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! That is an awesome dollhouse! Congrats to you the new owner of a mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Congrats:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:07 AM

    holy cripes! lucky lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW~maybe you should start playing Lottery or gambling or something, you seem to have gotten all the luck in the family =) Congrats on the new (doll) digs!

    Tawny

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful prize to win!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)