Monday, November 13, 2006

Tiny house #2


Saara said it is Santa's house. Sure looks cozy.
And apparently someone is warming their toes by the fire... don't you just want to peek inside to see what color socks Santa wears around the house? They have to be peppermint striped.
I need to start looking at Christmas ornaments to find a 6cm/2,5inch Santa. And his Mrs of course!
In the village pack this was the tudor style house originally:
Yesterday was Father's Day here.
Mika got a new alarm clock called Susa (one of my nicknames). That way Susa can tell him what time it is and it doesn't require elbowing me awake to ask what time it is ;o)
Today Niina and I did a little shopping.
She was playing with this book of hers on saturday:
She loves this pop-up book. It has Maisy and hers friends and lots to do (including driving a tractor). Her friend came over with the other Maisy pop-up book...
So today we went to the bookstore to pick up this one:
It is adorable. You can even pull on the toiletpaper roll! And make her bed. Maisy's clothes hang in the closet, because the first time you go looking for her, she's naked in the shower...heheheheee...
So if you have 4-6 year olds into Maisy, I recommend these two books. Hours of fun!
OK, kiddo wanting computer time... see ya!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 PM

    It does look very cozy Sus. I think Santa needs a tiny cup of hot chocolate to keep him warm. So how many of these tiny houses do you have to finish before Christmas gets here?

    Nancy

    (your word verification hates me, I always have to type in several words before it accepts one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 AM

    that smoke looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maisy is seriously cute :)

    love checking out your blog to see what cute stuff you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)