But alas, I can't do that since I have to pick up a kid from school in two hours.
I had a busy week and this is another one, so forgive me if I'm slow at blogging.
I hope I get a moment to play with this blog template again.
That extra text on my banner is really irritating. (got it fixed...kinda...)
I'm handling a bookclub order for Niina's class. Figuring out all the orders + shipping + changing it from british pounds to euros...oy.
I managed to lose Saara's snowpants on friday.
[slapping forehead]
They fell out of a bag and I didn't notice until I was home. Apparently one of her friends saw them on a hedge that afternoon, but guess if they were still there this morning.
sigh.
I have to go shopping.
But not today.
After I get Niina home, I'm not budging.
We have left-over lasagna from last night.
I'll watch the snow from inside the house.
***edited 4,5 hours later***



Like I said:
from inside the house.
I already shoveled once.
My bro will be doing it the second time.
yikes!!!!! that is some serious snow!!!
ReplyDeletethat's a lot of snow! i'd like to stay home today since the roads are really icy i guess, but i have an exam this afternoon so i have to go!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could curl up inside with a good book and a hot toddy. Sorry you've gotten so much snow already, but it does look pretty. Good luck on finding the snow pants!
ReplyDeletewow- we are still dealing with fall weather- brown leaves on the ground brown grass, brown brown.
ReplyDeleteThat white snow looks all clean and fresh.
Sam
the snow looks lovely, but i can imagine it's also a pain to shovel.
ReplyDeletewe got a little bit here (southern British Columbia, Canada), but it melted with some rain. still too early for snow.
sorry about those snow pants. what a bummer :(