Thursday, August 13, 2009

I forgot how loud they can be...

Kids.
First day at work, with the kiddos in the house.
Chaos just about sums it up.
Clueless 1st graders :D

A few pictures of what the new afternoon club place looked on Tuesday:


Most of the stuff on the right is trash.


Only our pillow corner looked ok.

Late wednesday afternoon I had my craft cabinets organized.


The white boxes have porcelain mugs in them. We'll be decorating them at some point.

Games...


Overall views, it's looking good so far.




We recycled recycling towers as toy boxes. All have a photo of what's inside now.




We're still missing a tv and some small bits.
But it'll all come in due time.
Like the barbies I shopped for today :)
Off to bed now... I'm like a zombie... hehee..

2 comments:

  1. kylläpä on kivan näköistä. saiskohan sinne tulla viettämään iltapäiviä muutkin? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've worked your organizational magic on that room. The kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)