1. self-portrait

This one you already saw :)
2. what I wore today

Yup.. sexy right? I was painting :P
3. clouds

Reminded me of the map of Great Britain a bit...
4. something green

*grin*
5. from a high angle

What can I say, it was a hot day...
6. from a low angle

And another hot day.. it's all about keeping yourself hydrated.
7. fruit

..mmm....
8. a bad habit

C.a.n.n.o.t. keep my desk clean.
It's a creative mess.
90 % of the time.
9. someone I love

All fuzzy but I love it.
What is she holding above her head, you ask?
Any Sims fans out there?
You'll know ;)
I'll give you a hint, it's green....
10. childhood memory

I saved this piece of wallpaper from my old room.
I moved rooms when my brother was a baby, and I got to pick my own wallpaper.
This was my choice in 1979.
You'll get this photo challenge delivered to you in three parts. More to come next week :)
Beautiful photos...I can see what you mean about the clouds; they also look like a puppy looking up at something LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Toni xx