Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No need to fuss...

..we found him today!

Nemo, that is...
*grin*





Niina and I went to the local Sea Life with my brother's family today.

I loved watching the two year old's enthusiasm over each and every fish...


"Titta Niina, FISK!"


The ten year old was pretty happy too ;)

So was her mama as she heard no whining about not having friends to play with..


I'm bracing myself for tomorrow (well..today.. since I'm typing this past midnight) though.. Niina's getting her big braces.. she'll be sore :(

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - I love the 'Nemo' one.

    Hope the braces don't cause Niina too much pain.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voihan Nemo! <3
    Tuli hinku päästä katselemaan akvaarioita pitkästä aikaa. Tuli vaan yhdessä vaiheessa yliannostus kesätöiden takia. Tosin silloin siivosin akvaarioiden vieressä vaan..mutta silti tunsin kun ne vaan tuijotti että mikset anna ruokaa :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)