Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 day photo challenge: part 2

...continued :)

11. something blue

I bought Niina this cute Marimekko head scarf, it's one of my favorite fabrics. I'm partial to the elephant with cowboy boots.

12. sunset

Can you see the airplane?

13. yourself with 13 things

My things were rather small :) I played around with solid water epoxy and made some pretty flowers in vases for the upcoming miniature fair.

14. eyes



15. silhouette


Nothing better than a dandelion puff..

16. long exposure


Yes indeed, the sun is shining AND it is pouring. This is the Johannes Church downtown.

17. technology


This drawer underneath my computer houses all the cords my tech things need.

18. my shoes


It's the third summer for my well loved Timberland sandals... they are starting to show the wear and tear. I might have to go check the sales for a new pair...

19. something orange


Somewhat of a staple in any Finnish household, and a few worldwide as well.

The Fiskars orange.

20. bokeh



I'm so glad this was one of the challenges. I got out my looovely 50mm 1.8 lens.

I need to take it out more.

2 comments:

  1. More super photos - love the last one, it is really beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)