Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Portraits :D

We were visiting family this past Sunday as it was the confirmation of these two brothers.
That's big sis showing her love there... ;)


I wanted to shoot some portraits, it got to be a bit of a challenge as the skies opened and it rained, rained and rained. There was literally one corner I could use for a decent back drop and stay dry.
But hey, it worked :)

Awww... warm fuzzies.




*grin*



Saara shares her birthday with these two. They were born on Saara's 1st birthday.





Oh ya.

Attitude.
This beauty is my god daughter.



I *heart* this pic!



I love how well they get along even with the five year age difference.



Gorgeous is what they are!



Beauty and the beast... hehe..





Her fiance is a "bit" of a clown ;)



We finished the session with giving Niina a new hair do.


*snort*

3 comments:

  1. Great shots and a fab mix of fun and serious.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siis nää on ihan mahtavia!! Ei voi olla hymyilemättä! :D Niinan uus tukkahan on oikein paidan kanssa sävy sävyyn haha :D

    Toi "kovispose" on ihan mahtava ja vähän alakulmasta otettu otos lisää vielä tota "me ollaan kovempii kuin muut! -fiilistä! Mahtavaa :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)