Friday, July 01, 2011

30 day photo challenge: part 3

21. faceless self-portrait

..making dinner, lasagna rolls.

22. hands

..making dinner.. again :)

23. sunflare

..with a twist ;)
I caught the flare in the reflection.

24. animal


In my case: insect. Ants all over my peony buds.

25. something pink


I had enough pink petals to make one pink miniature rose.

26. close-up


Spot the real lego.. heh... (the big one is a box).

27. from a distance


We saw a cool old wooden tram on the tracks.

28. flowers


Walking down the street to my house, this is what you'll see.



(bonus photo)

29. black and white


Unusual aproach... miniature blackboard with miniature chalk ;)

30. self-portrait



Hanging up laundry. My favorite housework :D


This was a fun challenge, I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I so love seeing all your photos - TFS

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)