I noticed I'm getting quite a few views on this little blog of mine.
Would you please let me know who you are? Just give a me quick comment , thanks.
Oh and if any of you happen to be in the neighborhood... drop on by. I have oven fresh oat buns and banana muffins waiting :o)
Hello! I started reading your blog during Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class. I fell off the wagon at Day 8 (hoping to finish up after the fact) but I'm still checking in on your journal every day. Nice to meet you! :o)
ReplyDeleteJenny
Hi, Susanna! :)
ReplyDeleteHei Susanna! Olen Heli, kahden pienen lapsen äiti Torniosta! Löysin sivusi Sharynin kautta:) Srapbook-askartelusi ovat tosi kivoja! Kiitos, kun olen saanut vierailla sivuillasi;)
ReplyDeletehi its me save me one of those muffins i will be right over ....
ReplyDeletedarn it! ...wish I WAS in the neighborhood again! I usually drop by several times a week as I'm getting that morning cup of coffee (which is PERFECT for those muffins, LOL!) ....not always enough time to comment ..I'll try to do better!!
ReplyDeleteI am the worst blog reader ever!!! But I do come check in here every now and then... and hey, learn something new, I'm trying to do the whole crayon thing... though mine isn't quite working the way I had hoped, I think my crayon chunks are too big, lol... anyways... point is, I read.
ReplyDeleteIt's I! (Look that one up in your Grammar book!)
ReplyDeleteKaren
Hola Chica!
ReplyDeleteI drop by every once in a while! Few times a week probaby more like it. Hmmmmmm maybe I will drop by for a muffin...haven't yet quite decided for sure though!
me me me me me
ReplyDeletewhen i'm online i'm here
cause your first in my scrappy blogs links list LOL
loves ya
zoe
waving hello!!! love to pop in and see what's going on in your part of the world - creative and otherwise!!
ReplyDelete