Monday, May 08, 2006

Color theory

I'm all about color.
Just look at my clothesline up there, makes me smile just to look at it.

But I do have a preferred color.
One that I am drawn to.
A color that makes me happy.
It also makes me buy things I wasn't planning to buy.
Just because they were the right shade of

green.

Like this ring and the skirt.

Didn't need them, but could not leave the store without them. (the ring normally resides in my right pinkie, but I couldn't get a photo of it, no matter how hard I tried LOL! Hard being right-handed at times ...)

And yes, the title also refers to the new KI Memories release. Guess which color theme papers I'm getting?

*grin*

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous ring ! I have that with pink .... (secretly I think it's because I'm surrounded by boys at home ...) ooh new papers from KI I'll have to check those out today !
    grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 PM

    love the ring , and green suits you when i think of you i picture youi n green you wore alot while you were here.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)