Friday, May 12, 2006

Hehehehehee...

Conversation with Niina just five minutes ago:

"Mom, your hair used to be long."
(she had been looking at old, old photos)

"Yes, as long as Saara's is now. And curly."

"Curly all over?"

"Yup. Then when Saara was growing in mom's tummy, all my curls disappeared. Just like that!"
[said snapping my fingers]

"They got really straight?"

"Straight like they are now."

"Sooo... still a little crooked?"
[I fall off my chair laughing]

3 comments:

  1. love the chitchat !
    grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Kids say the cutest things. My hair is crooked too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 AM

    Too funny! I had curly hair too and then after I had Aubrey that was it. No more curly hair! I thought I was crazy! Now it is STRAIGHT! Funny too cause I used to complain and now I want it back!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)