Well, twice actually.
And something catastrophic happened.
No, no...she's ok.. just a little scrape on her knee.
One of her glittery swishing thingymajigs (yes I do believe that is the correct term) SNAPPED OFF!

I'll try superglue... but I'll give it a good three minutes.
This is all about street credibility.
She's the only 5 year old around, in fact she's the only girl of any age around here with cool attachments like this on her bike.
She's so proud when the other girls oohh and aahhh over her pink bike.
They don't sell cool bits like these in Finland.
I remember picking these up at Target for something like $3.
Tawny dearest, would you consider stopping by say Target after work and picking up new ones?
And while you are there, buy a nice big envelope too and on your way home stop by the [gasp] post office would you?
I know it's a lot to ask... post office and all... ;o)
But like I said,
it's a CRISIS!!!!!
PS. Niina says it won't hurt if it has a My Little Pony theme...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Tawny to the rescue..........it is ten in the morning here right now and I will be going to lunch in two hours. Target is my destination, bike decorations are my motivation...........I will keep you updated on my progress. If all else fails I can always go to Toys R Us and look - I need to get Dylan some stuff anyway! Never fear!!! Love you!
ReplyDeletewish I had those when I was younger ! Hope Tawny can help you out. Target sounds wonderfull ... grts, D@nielle
ReplyDeletehope it gets patched soon!!
ReplyDeleteOh NO! I totally understand the crisis here. A little boy at playgroup got a hold of Maddie's glittery swishing thingymajigs and pulled a few out and she was crushed. Eeek. Good to know there are replacements available!
ReplyDelete