
Nothing like a hot day on a cruise ship to bring out the inner model :o)
Strike a pose...vogue...
Boy are we going to be in trouble a few years up the road!
We had a lovely day In Stockholm. It was hot, about 27C/80F. And yes, that is sweltering for us northern folks. It's the waterbottlegluedtoyourhand kinda weather. The don'tmakemewalkinthesunIpreferthislovelyshadyspothere weather.

I mean c'mon... even the poor bear dude looked like he was ready to shave off that fur...
Can you possibly look more pathetically hot?

The kiddos loved the zoo. That's (back to front) Saara, Elina, Niina, Sara and Gustav who looks like all these girls are getting to him, LOL.

The place was swarming with tame peacocks. Breath taking creatures. Especially when they are up a tree and shriek out just when you are passing underneath... geeezzzz... I think I jumped a good half a meter up. Nearly peed my pants too as I was heading for the bathroom... how come a bird this beautiful has the most horrid sound ever?

This one thought Monica might not want to eat all of her ice cream. He had to leave disappointed as there was no chance of that. It was hot, we needed all our icecream for ourselves, thank you very much.

All in all a fab day out with the girls and good friends.
Although, and this is just between you and me... two nights in a small cabin with my mom and the girls is enough to make me crave a vacation alone. Preferably someplace sound proof...
Oy!
Darn it, now even your blog is kicking me off when I post. I get no respect!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the gorgeous pictures of your cruise. That picture of Saara is a taste of what is to come. You will need to purchase a very large bat to beat off all the boys. She is a beauty!
That looks like a really fun day ! Great foto's, gotta love the model haha watch out boys.
ReplyDeletegrts, D@nielle