Wednesday, June 14, 2006

mmmmm.....


...nothing like new sexy sandals...
*grin*

OK, recap.

Monday I drove up to Turku to take the girls to my dad's. We first stopped at my cousin to just hang out. The day was hot, we were feeling lazy. Ice cream and pizza kind of a day.
This is Jenni, my 16 year old god daughter, isn't she cute?

She's got amazing eyes.

I made a quick exit after dropping the girls off and enjoyed a lovely 1 hour 50 minute drive back singing by myself along with the radio.

Yesterday I first went by the post office to pick up this:

Nothing like a pile of fresh lovely Bazzill to make a girl's day!
Aaaahhhh...

I then headed out for downtown. I was there at 10.45am and met up with Mika at 5pm. During that time I sat down for 40 minutes for coffee.
I can feel that walking in my legs today.
Youch.
I checked out some few fun stores I've been meaning to do for ages. Found some frames and those fab sandals and a cute top. Or two...

We ate Indian and then saw
The Da Vinci Code.
Can I just say I love Jean Reno.

I've loved him ever since I saw Luc Besson's Le Grand Bleu.
He's got that charisma thing going on for him.
And Paul Bettany can look so freaky [shudder].
All in all I liked the film, although I kept wondering why they had dropped off the bit about Sophie's brother being alive..hmmm...

Today I'm adding another layer of color wax onto Saara's tabletop. Watering the flowerbeds (it is summer hot here).
It is my bro's 28th birthday today, so we are heading over there tonight. I'm giving him a few bills. But not in ordinary fashion... had to play.

Happy sailing.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Oh I love Jean Reno too! I'll have to rent Le Grand Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was yummy -- cute shoes, fabulous paper, and a sailboat made from a bill... fabulous! Glad to be reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't seen the movie, gotta go soon because Xmen is also waiting for me ..... Cute shoes, wish I could wear those (can't wear anything without a strap on the heel ...) and what amazing eyes, green right (you must be happy with that ;-) ) Lot's of nice things in one day gotta love that. grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:16 PM

    lol, id like a little sailboat of money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh peace, quiet, shopping, new shoes, and Bazzill! Don't know which is best??

    I enjoyed DaVinci code too. Did you know Jean Reno is in Pink Panther?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the boat of bills to fun

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)