The weather is perfect, but Niina's got a little tummy ache.
We'll see how she feels in an hour.
Saara got her report card on saturday.
An excellent one.
For all her hard work over the year she got a new iPod Nano.
Yes, we spoiled her.
We're allowed to do that on occasion.
(I did get for a very good sale price when Apple launched a store in town, wink)
On sunday I got to see my god daughter Lotta after a long while.
She's 22, studying biology and she just applied to veterinary school here in Helsinki.
I'm hoping she gets in, it would make her local.
Love this photo I took of her... it's so typical to peek over your glasses..lol...

Looks like it's snowing outside with fluff from the aspen trees in the air...
Cross your fingers.. I'd like to get to the park today.
-----EDITED-----
We did make it to the park!
Yay us! LOL!
The girls had a blast.
Here's a pic of our first official park lunch.

Chicken soup on the menu today.
Certain city play parks offer a free hot lunch for kids in June and July, usually a soup or a risotto.
And this taken through my kitchen window....

...the lilacs in full bloom.
Can you smell them?
Aaaahhhh...
well done saara
ReplyDeleteyipee saara! Trace's was so shockingly good too, proud moms! Glad you made it to the park! How is it someone your age has a 22 year old God daughter, you are much too young :)! She's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are awesome. Glad it was a super park day!
ReplyDelete