We had a eight month old cutie pie visit us today.

Ummm.. ok... who's this chick and why is she getting close?

Oh yeah.. she's my second cousin and she's kinda sweet.

So's this little Mr. Brown Eyed Happiness.
That's his name... Onni... happiness.

Found a feather for Niina today, must be from a magpie.

Yes, she's still being silly in photos. Can't keep her still long enough...

Now this photo tells me that Saara's had a couple late nights... well.. it is summer vacation, right? She can always nap.

I ordered myself a fun book.

And some color therapy.
I'll dig in tomorrow... today has been the hottest day yet, but tomorrow reality gets back to town, heh. Laundry out in the sun today, scrapping inside tomorrow with socks on. And a bit of clearing up... I've been making room in the basement shelf for crafting stuff I don't use weekly. Now how come a simple task like that make s a massive mess in two places??
I'll leave you with a bit of comic relief...

...don't ask...
Hey, happy 4th to all you stateside folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)