Monday, July 21, 2008

We had crackers last night

On top of salmon that is :)

A salmon fillet, black pepper, herbs, crackers (your basic salted ones) and olive oil.

It was pretty good.


Saara and her friend last week having a picnic on the roof of our.. well what do you call a roofed parking spot? No walls...

They just noticed me taking photos through the window.

A little home improvement going on too.
We picked up a new bookshelf from IKEA for Saara.

Mika put a row of led lights on the top shelf.


Need to move the old shelf to a new spot.



And as for getting photos of Niina?
Here you go...


The only two I managed to click while she ran away sreaming DO NOT TAKE MY PICTURE!!!!

Ooohh.. and here's something fun:

Saara and I will be going to a concert in September.
It's her birthday present.

I have another miniature market this coming Sunday, so I'm making some things for that. I can't believe I only have two weeks of vacation left.. where have the seven others gone???

1 comment:

  1. Yipee!!! An update. That salmon looks good. Seriously it was only crackers on top with olive oil.

    I have a big filet of salmon in the freezer.

    Yikes back to work already???

    Also a garage with no walls is sometimes called a carport

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)