
I decided to boil eggs for breakfast.
And while that was happening I grabbed the camera and started snapping.
The vase I had just grabbed the wilted flower out of had sweated in the morning sun.

There were favors from my friend Samatha's lovely wedding still on the kitchen counter.

Grungy bubbles, heh (the action I used on this photo is called Kent's Grundge).

Mmmm.. the organic eggs I buy looked good.

Grapes out of the fridge.

The eggs were done.
Time to make breakfast for myself then.

Two pieces of 100% rye bread and two pieces of wholemeal toast with loads of seeds.

A mug of hot tea and the morning paper.

Good news of the week is that after 11 years they have caught Radovan Karadzic and are delivering him to the International Criminal Tribunal in The Haag for his war crimes.
Only my sister could make cooking brekkie into an artistic photo! Love you sis!
ReplyDelete