Friday, June 03, 2011

Summer....


Darling. Dearest.
Just like it was written on the pavement :)

After the traditional end of year school staff lunch (at a very nice restaurant, provided for us by the parents' association) a bunch of us continued to one of the nicest outside terrace bars in town.
Korjaamo.

I enjoy the way it is enclosed by the buildings and is like a nest inside the city.
Good music too.




They had free punch on offer... raspberries and lime galore..mmm..





To celebrate June I've decided to take this 30 day photography challenge.


Here's a self-portrait for you.
Well... technically I didn't take the photo myself, rather a colleague played around with my camera for a while. But it is me and it was taken on June 1st, so it'll do :D



Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great summer.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minäkin päätin osallistua tuohon haasteeseen, kaksi kuvaa jo takana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)