Friday, June 09, 2006

They match!

Don't they look adorable in turqoise?

Taava and her baby girl Inna.
Taava is my hairdresser.

Or would be if she weren't on maternity leave :oP

We visited them yesterday. I nearly squealed in delight as I saw they were colorcoded, LOL.
Inna wasn't too cooperative but I did manage to get some cute shots. These were all taken with the 50mm 1.8 lens ( I sooooo want the 85mm 1.8 lens...sigh..a girl can dream right?)

This chick is so cool. Love her spirit.
She's the hairdresser for the younger generation Tunturi's...
That would be my bro and his girlfriend, myself and the girls.

Or would be if she weren't on maternity leave..heheheeee...

Saara got to borrow the Anne of Greengables books from her.She found a comfy spot under the dining table and settled in for a good read.

Gotta love a kid who reads.

Looks like it'll be a lovely weekend. Warm even...lol. I'm taking the girls up to my dad's on monday, I don't think I'll make it back here until tuesday. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics of the matching Mom and Babe. Tell Saara I think her new highlights are gorgeous. She has good tastes in books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that should have read "Good taste in books" tastes kinda sounds like she was chewing on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a good spot under the table, I used to read a lot as a kid. Turqoise is such a nice color ! grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh..those pics rock and how awesome of a rasberry wall as a backdrop. LOVE it!! I also love that little house that the girls play in. It is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)