Friday, June 26, 2009

Did you know...

...that Tim Burton is making Alice in Wonderland?
Now there's a creative mind I'd like to crawl into.
Love his movies.

Just look at these photos..


...pure magic.

And the best part?

..aaaahhh... yes...
This I cannot wait to see.
I like it when he does freaky roles.
March next year...
Something to get me through a long bleary winter.
But guess what?
You are cordially invited to attend a Mad Tea Party.
Tomorrow!
That's right, no need to wait nine months.

Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist is hosting a grand blog hopping party.

Here's a tiny peek into what you'll find here tomorrow.

Oh we had a good time with Saara... or no.. who is that?
Saara would never walk outside in just her socks, would she?

3 comments:

  1. ..i loved partying with you...i am having my tea by the sea...with flowers in my hair...come join me...hugs, rebecca/cre8tiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE does freaky roles? Mun mielestä tuo hahmo näytti Madonnalta :) Piti googlettaa ja Johnnyhan se on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in total shock that is Johnny Depp. My lovely, grungy pirate Johnny Depp. He is such a great actor that he can do that!

    I hope you'll visit my Tea Party and see what I'm decking out the party-goers in!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)